Be Sure to visit the store to see whats new

Author Topic: October 19th Hunt at the state land with my Xisico 705-9K  (Read 1813 times)

wayne52

• Use it or you'll loose it
    • View Profile
October 19th Hunt at the state land with my Xisico 705-9K
« on: October 21, 2020, 03:46:27 AM »
I managed to get a couple of nice fox squirrels with my Xisico 705-9 using 217-30-FN BBT's in hollow point (RG mold), the neat part about it was I shot them both in probably less than 2-3 minutes from each other, I was sitting on a 5 gal bucket, shot them both at about 30 yards, I shot the first one, had to spin 180 degrees on the bucket because another one started barking behind me after shooting the first.

I modified this gun opening the ports up, the power setting on it was 4 1/2

Here's a video I made from video clips I took while out there. https://youtu.be/HSklNJ8bbuE

RichardLonely10

• Noe Guest
    • View Profile
Re: October 19th Hunt at the state land with my Xisico 705-9K
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 09:13:04 AM »
Looks great!

rsterne

• Addicted Airgunner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 01:24:38 PM »
Wayne, your pellets look very professional, even the label on the tin....  8)

and nobody can argue with your results....  ;)

Bob

wayne52

• Use it or you'll loose it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 04:20:54 PM »
Here it is February 8th, a bunch of snow on the ground and it's been a high of 17 degrees F for about four days in a row, it's definitely making some ice.  Once the thaw comes the ice fisherman are going to have some field days for sure.  I've been doing a bunch of indoor shooting with my co2 pistols recently and it really does help for the cabin fever.  I think that my NOE 217-17-WC mold has paid for itself at least 5 times over now, I've cast many thousands of these with the mold, it's not bright and shiny like it was when it was new but it still performs just as good as the day I bought it.  I also cast up some of the 218's in .22 also since I recently bought the mold, I still haven't shot any through a rifle yet but my vintage co2 pistols all shoot them great.

Here's a video I posted today shooting a target with my Smith & Wesson 78G that's an early version with the 2 stage adjustable trigger on it and all I can say is what a nice gun it is for a co2.   https://youtu.be/eleiN1u7-28

Castpics and Reloader's Reference