Be Sure to visit the store to see whats new

Author Topic: 432- 215-WC HB Z2 Mold  (Read 367 times)

DRLopes

• Noe Guest
    • View Profile
432- 215-WC HB Z2 Mold
« on: May 30, 2021, 01:31:24 AM »
I want the 432-215-WC HB Z2 Mold Please - in brass if possible.

Regards,

DRLopes

Mike B.

• Cast Bullet Shooter - NRA Benefactor - $1000 Club
    • View Profile
Re: 432- 215-WC HB Z2 Mold
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 11:04:51 AM »
DRLopes

You will need to get at least 4 more individuals to also request a new mould inventory run.
The mould design that you requested is a good one.

I know as I have a couple of the moulds setup with different pins to eliminate having to change pin designs purchased from the original mould run.

Just a heads up ...
Al recently posted that he is at the moment ... too busy to look at the forum requests for new mould designs in the group buy section, & the numerous inventory run requests as he is running items such as mould handles and push through sizing die sets... to fill backorders.
Re: Request that NOE begin a posting of the production schedule on the forum
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 01:36:22 »
Will see what we can do but not at this time – I don’t have the man power or the time myself
I can't keep up with production as it is - Sorry needed in the shop more than the website

Working 14 to 15 hours a day 7 days a week - If this is a problem we can shut down the form until
we get a handle on production

We are going to get through this but it's going to take some time - production and getting
a handle on the back orders is my top priority!!

Bullet maker, maker
Al Nelson
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 07:32:35 by SwedeNelson »

Hopefully in the future he will be able to take some time to address the forum mould inventory requests... as well as the group buys that have now apparently reached the 10 individual minimum per NOE requirements... for new group buy mould designs

Take Care, & Stay Safe...

Castpics and Reloader's Reference