Be Sure to visit the store to see whats new

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
What you would like to see ran / Re: 403-198-WFN-Y1
« Last post by Mike B. on June 18, 2021, 10:08:14 PM »
Interesting choice.
A little towards the heavy end of that particular caliber spectrum @ ~ 198 grains but with a HP version at ~ 183 grains... it is a definite heavy hitting possibility.
I might tend to worry a bit about the WFN nose shape in a semi auto though...
Your call on that...
Now all one needs is at least 3 more individuals to want that particular mould design to potentially qualify for a potential inventory run down the line...
Take Care & Stay Safe...
Mike B.
What you would like to see ran / Re: 403-198-WFN-Y1
« Last post by HadesMN on June 18, 2021, 07:54:46 PM »
I would also be interested in a 4-5 cavity PB aluminum
Thanks for adding me to the group buy list  Mike B
What you would like to see ran / Re: Help us get you what you want!
« Last post by hc18flyer on June 17, 2021, 02:49:42 PM »
I would like to order a : 360-158-WFN-T4 3 Cavity PB
I know they are out of stock, and it might be several weeks?
Thanks, Tom Hamernik
What you would like to see ran / Re: 550-634-RF-AW4 2 Cavity RG2 HB
« Last post by Mike B. on June 16, 2021, 08:25:12 PM »
Thank you dhelm0811 for getting back to me with that intel.
I will update my unofficial tracking list accordingly, & post the members names and dates that the moulds were requested once you get a few more to post...
Hopefully that will help NOE and Al down the line... with the gathered intel... and help you and the other members get what they want & need...
Take Care, & Stay Safe...
Mike B.
« Last post by dhelm0811 on June 16, 2021, 07:22:55 PM »
Yes, I do want a 2 cavity 550-634-rf-aw4 mould and the 550hb plug mould to go with it. Just got back into muzzle loading and want to start making my own Enfield cartridges. If I can interest anyone else around here I'll have them post here.
« Last post by Mike B. on June 16, 2021, 06:32:15 PM »
Is That potentially two of you that potentially want that particular HB Pritchet bullet.
                     dhelm0811 apparently wants a 2 cavity mould...

May I ask if you RobJ also want a 2 cavity mould, or just the associated plug moulds... your posting only appeared to add intel about plug moulds...

The more interest that you can generate the better... chance you have... of getting a mould run down the line... Also the more intel you can give NOE the better your chances are of potentially getting what you want... in a Pritchet bullet mould...

Since it appears to be both of your first postings on the forum I have also attached the 2016 - 2017 posting that applies in an effort to help you ... you will also find that intel @

https://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php/board,29.0.html

Here is that same intel also:
July 23, 2016, 01:23:43 by SwedeNelson

HOW WE RUN OUR INVENTORY BUYS

Inventory Buys start in the "What you would like to see ran" section
Moulds that are listed in inventory but out of stock are posted to see what the interest
is and start to get a idea of what kind of orders can be expected.
We still reserve the right to run any inventory item at any time - and this does not make
the item eligible for any kind of a discount at this time.

After a item has shown enough interest It is moved from the "What you would like to see ran"
section to the "Active Inventory Buy" section. This is were you place your order and can
check on the progress. When a buy gets 5 orders, it is scheduled to go to the shop.
At this time a last call is issued too. As soon as we can get it worked in to the schedule the buy is
ran and it is moved to the "Closed Inventory Buys" section. We try to do this in a timely manner.

As soon as a run comes off the mill it is posted on our website and a PM is sent with
ordering instruction  and a discount code. We offer a 15% discount on inventory runs through
our forum.   

If a run does not get 5 orders or it takes longer than 6 months to get 5 orders
it will be evaluated at that time and either will be closed or extended another 6 months.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 09:59:12 by cornmastah »

So if you can generate enough interest it will be to your benefit...
I sincerely hope that this intel helps...
Take Care, & Stay Safe...
« Last post by dhelm0811 on June 16, 2021, 04:56:43 PM »
Would like to see another run of these also.
What you would like to see ran / Bullet Base Chamfer Tool-Manual
« Last post by JCM45 on June 16, 2021, 02:25:37 PM »
Would like to see a run of manual bullet base chamfer tools. I think it would be the perfect tool to remove base skirts on powder coated bullets.
Forum Questions / Problems / Re: March 03 , 2019
« Last post by Mike B. on June 16, 2021, 11:46:19 AM »
The change must have happened when the forum was updated to a new server awhile back...
Glad that your date time is fixed...
Take Care & Stay Safe...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Castpics and Reloader's Reference