- This topic is empty.
-
Topic
-
Last year I made the decision to buy a Texan in .308, despite the reviews of inaccuracy, I was up for the challenge, as a tinkerer.
I ordered and received the 135 and 155gr BBT molds mid last year and finally received the rifle 8 months later.
After a few little tweaks to the valve I’m getting the 135gr to 975fps and 935fps with the 155gr @ 3000psiAccuracy wise, the Texan is showing a liking for the 135gr at 50m, with 1-1.5 in groups (ok for a .308 Texan), I’m yet to stretch out to 100m.
I have cast a couple hundred of the 135gr and they drop at around 132gr to 133gr with a 2% tin mix. However the 155gr are dropping closer to 148 to 149gr. Is this out of the normal to drop 6 or 7gr below calculated?
What has everyone else weighed their 155gr BBT’s.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.