360-160-WC (360432) -19- GB241

Home › Forums › NOE Forums › NOE Archive › Historical Archive › Group Buys › Archived Buys › 360-160-WC (360432) -19- GB241

  • This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #488202
    SwedeNelson
    Keymaster
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      NOE 360-160-WC (360432) 
      We will be running this like a inventory run
      See interest thread here:
      http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php?topic=908.0

      CLOSED
      On the Mill

      http://noebulletmolds.com/photos/albums/360-160-WC-360432-/N.O.E._Bullet_Moulds_360-160-WC_-WITH-CG-_161_gr_Sketch.Jpg%5B/img%5D

      We will be running 2 cavity, 2 cavity Brass, 4 cavity, 4 cavity Brass, 5 cavity, RG2 and RG4 Aluminum and Brass, PB only.
      RG moulds come with HP, FN and cup point pins.

      We offer Blank RG pins on our website for you that like to make your own.
      Top punch, wrenches and sprue lube are extras now if you want them

      Prices will be our standard website prices ( http://www.noebulletmoulds.com )
      2 cavity $79.00
      2 cavity Brass $101.00
      4 cavity $92.00
      4 cavity Brass $114.00
      5 cavity $99.00
      RG2 cavity $103.00
      RG2 cavity Brass $125.00
      RG4 cavity $133.00
      RG4 cavity Brass $155.00

      Lyman/RCBS style Top Punch $5.00
      Saeco style Top Punch $7.50
      Mould Wrenches / Sprue Lube $2.50
      RG2 blank pin set $4.50
      RG4 blank pin set $9.00

      Will run this as soon as we get 10 signed up and we get the tooling in.
      Will have them listed on our website as a inventory item as soon as we have them ran
      So you can use Pay-Pal, Credit Card or Check / Money order
      Post a “I want” and receive a 15% discount off the website
      We will PM a discount code for you to use at check out

      If you have question – Visit our website or PM me

      Thanks
      Swede Nelson

    Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
    • Author
      Replies
    • #499529
      SwedeNelson
      Keymaster
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Get your order in if you want one
        On the Mill next

        Bullet maker, maker
        Al Nelson

        #499530
        christophersones
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          I’d like to change mine to a regular 4 cav alum mold. I just don’t see myself messing with the other pins and find HP to be frustrating to work with. I have other HP molds that will work well if I need an HP. I’m #13 on the list. Thanks!

          #499531
          adamsutherland
          Moderator
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Updated.

            #499532
            SwedeNelson
            Keymaster
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              CLOSED
              On the Mill

              Bullet maker, maker
              Al Nelson

              #499533
              michaelwillett
              Participant
                Up
                0
                Down
                ::

                ;D doing my happy dance!

                #499534
                benjaminwolf
                  Up
                  0
                  Down
                  ::

                  After the day I’ve had a work this makes me very happy, the 361627 is next on my list. shame the discount code only works for this mold.

                  #499535
                  Hugh Kuhns
                  Participant
                    Up
                    0
                    Down
                    ::

                    Moulds are listed in NOE web-store! Get ’em while they’re hot! :)

                    762sultan

                    #499536
                    charlesgilbert
                    Participant
                      Up
                      0
                      Down
                      ::

                      Oh yeah…. paid and waiting!  ;D ;D

                      #499537
                      benjaminwolf
                        Up
                        0
                        Down
                        ::

                        Am I missing something, the design on page 1 has a crimp groove but the design I’m seeing in the store has a lube groove in its place? or were both designs ran? I thought it was decided to go with the crimp groove version? no biggie if it wasn’t run was just curious if I’m missing something here.

                        #499538
                        Hugh Kuhns
                        Participant
                          Up
                          0
                          Down
                          ::

                          The picture that is with the first mould appears to be a drawing but if you look at the sample bullets that are under the mould and description look to my old eyes to have a crimp groove above the lube groove. I could be wrong but that’s what my old eyes see.

                          762sultan

                          #499539
                          SwedeNelson
                          Keymaster
                            Up
                            0
                            Down
                            ::

                            It does have a crimp groove!
                            The TMT software would not let me draw it with the crimp groove with out editing it by hand.

                            Will post something in the web store also.

                            Bullet maker, maker
                            Al Nelson

                            #499540
                            benjaminwolf
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              It does have a crimp groove!
                              The TMT software would not let me draw it with the crimp groove with out editing it by hand.

                              Will post something in the web store also.

                              Bullet maker, maker
                              Al Nelson

                              Thanks for clearing that up so quick! Order placed for a 2 cav HP in brass! Thank you very much for running this so quickly!

                              #499541
                              randypatterson
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                Made my order today. I am looking forward to this one.

                                #499542
                                Hugh Kuhns
                                Participant
                                  Up
                                  0
                                  Down
                                  ::

                                  :) Just got home from jury duty and found this beautiful new NOE mold waiting for me. Made a boring and long day worthwhile. Thanks Al for making this a special day. Never forget 9-11 and GOD bless America!

                                  762sultan

                                  #499543
                                  charlesgilbert
                                  Participant
                                    Up
                                    0
                                    Down
                                    ::

                                    It’s here, it’s here, and it’s a beauty! Thanks a bazillion!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

                                    Now to bust some of them pesky turtles!

                                  Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.