432-423-WFN (14)

Home › Forums › NOE Forums › NOE Archive › Historical Archive › Group Buys › Archived Buys › 432-423-WFN (14)

  • This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #489406
    Full.Lead.Taco
    Keymaster
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      432-423-WFN 

      Link to group buy discussion:  http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php/topic,2185.0.html

      We will be running 2 cavity, 2 cavity Brass, 3 cavity, 4 cavity, 4 cavity Brass, 5 cavity, RG2 and RG4 Aluminum, RG2 and RG4 Brass.
      We offer Blank RG pins on our website for you that like to make your own.
      Top punch, wrenches and sprue lube are extras now if you want them

      Prices will be our standard website prices ( http://www.noebulletmoulds.com )
      2 cavity $79.00
      2 cavity Brass $101.00
      3 cavity $86.00
      4 cavity $92.00
      4 cavity Brass $114.00
      5 cavity $99.00
      RG2 cavity $103.00
      RG2 cavity Brass $125.00
      RG4 cavity $133.00
      RG4 cavity Brass $155.00

      Lyman/RCBS style Top Punch $5.00
      Saeco style Top Punch $7.50
      Mould Wrenches / Sprue Lube $2.50
      RG2 blank pin set $4.50
      RG4 blank pin set $9.00

      Will run this as soon as we get 10 signed up and we get the tooling in.
      Will have them listed on our website as a inventory item as soon as we have them ran
      So you can use Pay-Pal, Credit Card or Check / Money order
      Post a “I want” and receive a 15% discount off the website
      We will PM a discount code for you to use at check out

      If you have question – Visit our website or PM me

      Thanks
      Bullet maker, maker
      Al Nelson

    Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
    • Author
      Replies
    • #508939
      Hugh Kuhns
      Participant
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Hey these should be on the way soon! Looking forward to this.

        762sultan

        #508940
        charlesgilbert
        Participant
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          If I run this through the .430 sizer, this also might be the perfect bullet for my 44-40.  8)

          #508941
          charlesgilbert
          Participant
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Paid!!! Thank you very much!  ;D ;D

            #508942
            Full.Lead.Taco
            Keymaster
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              you guys going to run this one hard and fast? soft and slow? or somewhere in between?

              #508943
              Hugh Kuhns
              Participant
                Up
                0
                Down
                ::

                I plan on somewhere in the middle and use it for practice. Will make a good low to medium load for my wife. I haven’t made up a load yet but will most likely start with Unique.

                762sultan

                #508944
                matthewsaunoras
                Participant
                  Up
                  0
                  Down
                  ::

                  I’m probably gonna try 10-11 grains of unique

                  #508945
                  Full.Lead.Taco
                  Keymaster
                    Up
                    0
                    Down
                    ::

                    I’m probably gonna try 10-11 grains of unique

                    Yeah, that’s about where I was thinking.

                  Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.