454-280-WFN (8) GB292

Home › Forums › NOE Forums › NOE Archive › Historical Archive › Group Buys › Archived Buys › 454-280-WFN (8) GB292

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #504601
    crash87
    Participant
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      List updated.

      Al notified.

      C. Latch:  Dromia’s notification was to alert Swede that 10 were signed up on the group buy and was ready to move to “last call section” when he had time. It was not a sign that the mould was in production and ready to purchase. It has to go to” closed group buy before a notification is sent to those on the gb list.  I am not sure how close it is to going on the mill as I think there other gb’s ahead of this one.

      List updated? 10 on the list?? I dont see 10, only 9. Just saying
      CRASH87

      #504602
      Hugh Kuhns
      Participant
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Maybe you should send Dromia a post to get him to update your interest in this GB. I noticed this days ago but I thought it would be noticed and corrected by now.

        762sultan

        #504603
        LongPoint
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          I would like to change to an Aluminum RG2 Plain Base. Thanks

          Marvin

          #504604
          mattazelton
          Participant
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Please remove me from this buy.  Thanks.

            #504605
            adamsutherland
            Moderator
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              Updated.

              #504606
              Hugh Kuhns
              Participant
                Up
                0
                Down
                ::

                Please remove me from this buy, thanks.

                762sultan

                #504607
                adamsutherland
                Moderator
                  Up
                  0
                  Down
                  ::

                  Updated.

                  #504608
                  crash87
                  Participant
                    Up
                    0
                    Down
                    ::

                    Could someone shed some light on where this buy may be going? if at all?
                    crash87

                    #504609
                    adamsutherland
                    Moderator
                      Up
                      0
                      Down
                      ::

                      The buy will run when there are ten moulds signed up for, unless Al has an opportunity to fit it into the schedule when it could be run as is but usually ten signed up for is the trigger.

                      #504610
                      davidryan
                      Participant
                        Up
                        0
                        Down
                        ::

                        scratch that.. wrong one

                        #504612
                        LongPoint
                          Up
                          0
                          Down
                          ::

                          Please remove me from this group buy. Thanks

                          #504611
                          adamsutherland
                          Moderator
                            Up
                            0
                            Down
                            ::

                            Updated.

                            #504613
                            crash87
                            Participant
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              On Sept 23, Al was notified of 10 on the list. Oct 8, one dropped out, then another and another.
                              Dec. 15 2016, Make it 1 more, Please remove me from the Group buy.
                              crash87

                              #504614
                              adamsutherland
                              Moderator
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                This buy is still in the offing do you still wish to with draw?

                                #504615
                                crash87
                                Participant
                                  Up
                                  0
                                  Down
                                  ::

                                  I do understand that, But unless there ready to be cut, which, after going on 6 months, even though at one tme there “was” 10,  correct me if I’m wrong, arent. Then yes, I do want to be removed.
                                  Thank you
                                  Crash87

                                Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.