Slick sided 200 gr SWC for the .45 ACP?

Home › Forums › NOE Forums › NOE Archive › Historical Archive › Group Buys › Group Buy Discussions › Slick sided 200 gr SWC for the .45 ACP?

  • This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #489845
    rexgrigg
    Participant
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Would anyone else be interested?

    Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
    • #511509
      Full.Lead.Taco
      Keymaster
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        Do you mean something like the lee bullet but without any grooves?

        Would anyone else be interested?

        #511510
        mikecastelow
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          I would have one in HP for HTC

          #511511
          jaredcase
          Participant
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            I would like one if you could do it at a lighter weight. I currently have some 155 grain ones that are slick sided that shoot great. I would like a 155 to 165 grain mold if possible.

          Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.