250-41-FN (Bob’s Boat Tail) -18- GB283

Home › Forums › NOE Forums › NOE Archive › Historical Archive › Group Buys › Archived Buys › 250-41-FN (Bob’s Boat Tail) -18- GB283

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #502458
    traviswhitney
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Please but me down for 252/250  4 cav. alum mold

      #502459
      adamsutherland
      Moderator
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        List updated.

        #502460
        thurmondmoore
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          252/250 2 cavity HP aluminum please

          Thurmond

          #502461
          rsterne
          Participant
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            The two chioices are .252/.250 and .255/.253…. you will need to decide and specify which you want….

            Bob

            #502462
            thurmondmoore
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              The two chioices are .252/.250 and .255/.253…. you will need to decide and specify which you want….

              Bob

              Corrected typo. Blind fingers and new glasses. LOL

              Thurmond

              #502463
              adamsutherland
              Moderator
                Up
                0
                Down
                ::

                List updated.

                #502464
                terryaultman
                  Up
                  0
                  Down
                  ::

                  I want a 250-41 FN with HP pin in Two cavity brass .255/.253

                  #502465
                  adamsutherland
                  Moderator
                    Up
                    0
                    Down
                    ::

                    List updated.

                    #502466
                    terryaultman
                      Up
                      0
                      Down
                      ::

                      Just to be clear. I ordered, and payed for, a stock 4 cavity with HP in .252/.250  from NOE stock. The brass 2 cavity W/HP above is to be the larger .255/ .253, I want to end up, with both sizes.
                      Thank you, I know I wrote the original request wrong.

                      #502467
                      michaelcox
                        Up
                        0
                        Down
                        ::

                        I want the 2 cavity aluminum 252/250 mold.

                        #502469
                        adamsutherland
                        Moderator
                          Up
                          0
                          Down
                          ::

                          List updated.

                          #502470
                          terryaultman
                            Up
                            0
                            Down
                            ::

                            Hi Dramia, It has become clear to me, that I don’t know what I want! Lol! Please take me off the list, and I’ll try again to order the mold I want, when and if, it becomes an inventory item.
                            I ordered a 4 cavity 250-51-FN BT W/HP from inventory and was trying to buy the other size here. Please excuse my ignorance as this was my first bullet mold. Maybe when and if it’s in inventory I can compare what I have with another size. Thank you, Terry Aultman

                            #502468
                            adamsutherland
                            Moderator
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              Updated.

                              #502471
                              SNEAKY_NL
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                Dromia, change mine order in brass instead alu.

                                Thanks Dave

                                #502472
                                adamsutherland
                                Moderator
                                  Up
                                  0
                                  Down
                                  ::

                                  Brass is only available in 2 and 4 cavity moulds not 5 cavity.

                                Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.