360-172-SWC (KEITH) -44- GB262

Home › Forums › NOE Forums › NOE Archive › Historical Archive › Group Buys › Archived Buys › 360-172-SWC (KEITH) -44- GB262

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #501909
    adamsutherland
    Moderator
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      List updated.

      #501910
      stevendragonjr
      Participant
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        I would like one four cavity PB aluminium :)

        #501911
        adamsutherland
        Moderator
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          List updated.

          #501912
          k7sparky
          Participant
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            Will a RG HP go with a GC to help get the 5 GC?  ::)  :-

            #501913
            adamsutherland
            Moderator
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              There are already two asking for RG4 GC moulds.

              #501914
              kenyerian
                Up
                0
                Down
                ::

                Sign me up for a 5 cavity Al
                Thank you

                #501915
                adamsutherland
                Moderator
                  Up
                  0
                  Down
                  ::

                  List updated.

                  #501916
                  gregsutherland
                  Participant
                    Up
                    0
                    Down
                    ::

                    I want:
                    NOE 360-172-SWC (KEITH) GC 5 cav

                    and, Thanks! ;D

                    #501917
                    davidisaacs
                    Participant
                      Up
                      0
                      Down
                      ::

                      I would like a 3 cavity Aluminum PB Solid mold please.

                      #501918
                      johnpeacock
                      Participant
                        Up
                        0
                        Down
                        ::

                        I would like to get on the list for a four cavity brass PB.

                        #501919
                        adamsutherland
                        Moderator
                          Up
                          0
                          Down
                          ::

                          List updated.

                          #501920
                          Zeus77
                            Up
                            0
                            Down
                            ::

                            Al,
                            Put me on the list.  “I Want” (would like) a “360-172-SWC RG4 cavity GC Brass” mold.  Let me know when to send the $155 + any shipping charges. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

                            Best Regards,

                            Zeus77

                            #501921
                            adamsutherland
                            Moderator
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              List updated.

                              #501922
                              k7sparky
                              Participant
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                Only one sign up left to get this on show on the road.

                                No eye deer why I want a GC :-

                                Sign me up for a RG4 HP Brass GC

                                There it be done  ;D

                                #501923
                                Zeus77
                                  Up
                                  0
                                  Down
                                  ::

                                  No eye deer why I want a GC :-

                                  Sign me up for a RG4 HP Brass GC

                                  I kinda felt the same way about not really need’n a gas check.

                                  That is, until my mentioned it to my wife.  SHE came up with a reason for me …She said, “Well,… if you get the gas check, we now have a perfect reason to go find you a 357 Mag carbine…and once you find one that you like, you will be able push the slug fast enough to NEED it” 😮 …Good enough reason for me..ha ha!!  I cant wait!!

                                  Zeus

                                Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.