HTC310-168-SP (BT) (11) GB304

Home › Forums › NOE Forums › NOE Archive › Historical Archive › Group Buys › Archived Buys › HTC310-168-SP (BT) (11) GB304

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #505110
    Full.Lead.Taco
    Keymaster
      Up
      0
      Down
      ::

      Dromia or Al, do you need to make note of the PB people to distinguish the PB molds from the BT?

      #505111
      adamsutherland
      Moderator
        Up
        0
        Down
        ::

        List updated.

        #505112
        adamsutherland
        Moderator
          Up
          0
          Down
          ::

          Dromia or Al, do you need to make note of the PB people to distinguish the PB molds from the BT?

          BT assumed unless stated otherwise.

          #505113
          Full.Lead.Taco
          Keymaster
            Up
            0
            Down
            ::

            I am in for a five cavity plain base aluminum

            Djones also wanted a PB mold.

            #505114
            davidjones
            Participant
              Up
              0
              Down
              ::

              Thanks cornmastah. I do want a PB

              #505115
              davidryan
              Participant
                Up
                0
                Down
                ::

                Is there a group buy discussion on this mold. Couldnt find it. I think I want one but need a sales pitch.

                #505116
                Full.Lead.Taco
                Keymaster
                  Up
                  0
                  Down
                  ::

                  Is there a group buy discussion on this mold. Couldnt find it. I think I want one but need a sales pitch.

                  Don’t think there is one for this group buy.

                  #505117
                  jbpaul
                  Participant
                    Up
                    0
                    Down
                    ::

                    Please add me to this buy for a 4 cavity aluminum boattail mold.

                    Thanks,
                    JB

                    #505118
                    adamsutherland
                    Moderator
                      Up
                      0
                      Down
                      ::

                      List updated.

                      #505119
                      frankelliott
                      Participant
                        Up
                        0
                        Down
                        ::

                        I would like a single cav mold.

                        Frank

                        #505120
                        adamsutherland
                        Moderator
                          Up
                          0
                          Down
                          ::

                          List updated.

                          #505122
                          johnvalleau1
                            Up
                            0
                            Down
                            ::

                            I want 2 or 3 hole aluminum mold with hole for probe

                            #505123
                            adamsutherland
                            Moderator
                              Up
                              0
                              Down
                              ::

                              I want 2 or 3 hole aluminum mold with hole for probe

                              What do you want exactly?

                              #505124
                              johnvalleau1
                                Up
                                0
                                Down
                                ::

                                I want 2 or 3 hole aluminum mold with hole for probe

                                What do you want exactly?

                                Prefer the 2 bullet mold if that is what is run.  If you run the 3 mold based on count, I will take that instead. 

                                #505121
                                adamsutherland
                                Moderator
                                  Up
                                  0
                                  Down
                                  ::

                                  List updated.

                                Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.